Ahlam & Assala 2023 Live Event in Dubai
Get ready for an extraordinary evening of music and enchantment as two iconic Arab music divas, Ahlam and Assala, come together for a spectacular live performance at the prestigious Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai in 2023.
Ahlam, the iconic Emirati singer boasts 14 albums and TV judging roles, while Assala, hailing from Syria, started her career at 14 and gained fame with hits like “Law Ta’rafou.”
Both artists bring a rich musical heritage and a deep connection to their fans. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness these two legendary artists in action, celebrating Middle Eastern music traditions.
This event is brought to you by Moments events in association with Coca-Cola, supported by Dubai Calendar as part of Dubai Shopping Festival.
Event Policies, Restrictions, and Terms:
- Age 2+ and above only allowed to attend the event
- Customers are advised not to purchase Platinumlist-branded Tickets resold through so-called secondary ticketing websites (such as Online Ticket Shop, Viagogo, Facebook, Stubhub , Instagram, Dubizzle or similar sites) or online selling sites such as eBay as it is possible the Ticket may not be valid for entry or will be canceled by Platinumlist should Platinumlist become aware that the Ticket has been resold. In some countries, the re-sale of tickets is banned by law.
- It is the responsibility of Customers to protect their tickets from loss or theft.
- Platinumlist is not responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen Tickets and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen Tickets. This applies to electronically issue Tickets as well as printed Tickets.
- In the event a Customer’s electronic Ticket is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the Ticket is used and scanned before the Customer enters the Event, the Customer will be refused entry as the Ticket will have been canceled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Customer in this case. Customers are strongly advised to protect their electronic Tickets with the same caution and care they would protect a physical printed Ticket from theft.
- No re-entry once the ticket is validated.