Join on a captivating guided tour that allows you to step back in time and immerse yourself in the enchanting Old City of Jeddah, also known as Al Balad. This ancient city boasts an impressive history of 3000 years, and our tour provides a unique opportunity to delve into its rich cultural heritage.
SAR 700 Get this deal>>
- Immerse yourself in 3000-year-old heritage with a guided tour of the charming historic old city.
- Discover the iconic old Jeddah architecture, indulge in local seafood culture, and witness a mesmerizing sunset.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours
- Jeddah Old City Tour Ticket Prices from: 192.27 USD
- Please book your tickets 1 day before the trip.
Important things to know before your visit
- Jeddah Old City Tour Dress Code: Comfortable wear, and athletic shoes.
How to get there:
- By car: Follow King Fahd Road (Route 15) and continue south for about 7 kilometers. Then, look for signs directing you to the Old City or Jeddah Old Gate.
- By taxi: You can also request a ride-hailing service to Jeddah Old Gate from anywhere in the Kingdom. It’s a famous destination and most drivers will be familiar with the location.